Monday 22 March 2010

Match Cut

In today's lesson me and my group were given the task to plan our match cut film.

We were given the brief to have one person walking into a room in order to converse with another person.

We were given a storyboard and we decided to have the situation of Me going to see a a man with a breifcase.

We decided to start the scene with an overall shot of the door and me walking into shot, which then lead on to shots such as an Extreme Close Up of My hand pushing down the handle. Then we decided on a Close Up of Goerge's face then a piont of view shot of goerge telling me to take a seat. We then planned to have a Medium shot of the scene of me and Goerge which has me asking him if he has the stuff. After that there is a close up of goerge giving me the breifcase. We then have a shot reverse shot between me and Goerge. We then show a close up of me leaving the room with them breifcase. the final shot was a close of me then running out of shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment